Thursday, August 25, 2011

Kimchi Bambi Blue

Okay, okay, so I have FINALLY gotten off my lazy bum and started to write a new circle lens review. These, again, were bought (along with many, many other lenses that deserves a nice review) at I.Candy! Again, I have to say that the seller is extremely nice and she has a pretty loyal fanbase because of that reason.

Onto the review!

Kimchi Bambi Blue

Now, this is a pair of lens that I could wear daily over and over again! This is the first blue lens that I bought that the color is the same as the stock photos! I only bought these because GEO didn't produce the blue color (although they should, they're definitely losing out on the market!) and I am always itching to find that perfect blue lens.

The bottles are so pretty! Just like i.fairy lens, they are packaged in a smaller bottle.

Oh, they're blue, they're REALLY blue! (in natural light)

They're a little more vibrant with flash, but this just shows you how vibrant it really is in real life!

SUPER CLOSE UP TIME!

Color: 10/10. THE COLOR, MAN, THE COLORS! Oh my, I don't think I've ever been this much in love with a contact lens, in like, well forever. I mean, the Bambi style lens are pretty much an A+++ in my book, with the added vibrancy of the lens really brings this to like a 20/10. People can ACTUALLY tell you have blue eyes. This was a problem I have had with lenses such as the GEO Super Angel in Blue, that it was vibrant in my hands, not in my eyes.
Enlargement: 10/10. If anyone else has bought the original GEO Bambis, they will know how enlarging 15mm already is. Strangely though, I don't think that this lens gives me bug eyes or anything
Comfort: 8/10. I've never worn the Kimchi brand (as it is a fairly new brand), but I think that they should be on par with i.fairy. The stated label on the bottle says that they have 55% water content. However, I'd say that these are a tad drying on my eyes, so I give the comfort level a little less than I would give my i.fairys.
Overall: 10/10. I. LOVE. THESE. LENS. That is all. I will be wearing these quite often as they're one of the few lens that I bought that were true to color. *huggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment