Monday, August 1, 2011

i.Fairy Keizen Blue ~

Wee, my first circle lens review!

This review is for the i.fairy Keizen Blue, which I was totally enamored with after looking at stock photos online. I bought these from fobbybarbie.com and shipping took a whoppin' 3 weeks, but I was happy because I got my lenses in the end! One thing I will comment on is that they packaged my order in...magazines? They literally took the vials and wrapped it in some pages of a magazines and shipped it (=.=) I was surprised that my lenses were not packed a little better, especially due to the higher price that I paid for i.fairy lens at that site.

i.fairy Keizen Blue

The little devils soaking in contact solution

In Natural Light (Sorry, forgot to post a flash picture :( )

Super up-close picture. See the halo?


Color: 7/10. I usually hate darker color lenses, especially for blues, because I can't stand the fact that they make my eyes look like murky sewage water. However, even though Keizen wasn't the type of super bright blue that was advertised in stock photos, I loved these! The yellowish brown ring at the center really made the lenses blend with my natural eye color.
Enlargement: 10/10. Although these lenses are advertised as 16.2 mm, I believe the true diameter to be more like 14.8mm or 15mm. My eyes are bigger and tend not to get that lovely halo effect, but with these lenses, I was able to! Love!
Comfort: 10/10. These are my first i.fairy lenses, and they will definitely not be my last! Due to the higher water content (55%), these lenses lasted me through 8 hours of being outside in the blistering heat without feeling uncomfortable. I think these are even more comfortable than my EOS lenses, which is saying a LOT.
Overall: 8/10. I love these lenses because of the comfort and how natural my lenses looked on my eyes. However, I wish they were brighter in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment