Monday, August 8, 2011

Recent purchases~

Strapya World is having free EMS shipping (!!!) with the code "ATSUIDESUNE" (translation: "it's hot!"), so I decided to take advantage of it. However, you can only use the code once per account...:P So after my first purchase, I made my boyfriend create an account so I can buy more cute cute stuff. Anyways, with the economy going to a huge halt in the next few months, you should stock up before prices goes up crazily, right!

TheDollyEye(x5)
Okay, okay, so I went a little girl crazy at finding Candy Doll at such cheap prices. I kept on making new purchases after hearing more and more about Tsubasa Masukawa (of DollyWink, Liz Lisa fame)'s new makeup line. Also, I haven't really tried makeup bases, so I decided now was a good time than never to try them!
  • DollyEye lens in Gray
  • Candy Doll Blush in Strawberry Pink
  • Candy Doll Blush in Carrot Orange
  • Candy Doll Mineral Powder in Crystal Pearl
  • Candy Doll Makeup Base in 01
BonjourHK(x1)
For those who can't get Melliesh through normal ways, I definitely recommend going through Bonjour. They seem to be constantly out of stock, but if you're interested in the site, buying two or more Melliesh items already more than enough covers the price of the original items (all Melliesh prices are at least 30% off!)...plus it's way cheaper and safer than ebay!
  • Melliesh LipGloss #02
  • Melliesh LipGloss #06
  • Melliesh Blush #01
  • DollyWink Cream Eyeshadow in Silver

Ebay(x1)
I've always wanted to try long, dark hair. Unfortunately, due to dyeing it all the time, my hair has become brittle, so I wanted to try it for once. Plus it was $13 with free shipping! You can't beat that!
  • Long Dark Brown Wig

Strapya World(x2)
Okay, I won't even begin to mention how I furiously scoured the site after I learned that they had free shipping (Dude, shipping is normally like 13$ for EMS!). I limited myself to a few items, but .. looking at the site always makes me want more :(
  • Hello Kitty Floppy Bunny Ball Chain
  • Hello Kitty Bag Hanger Keychain
  • Pink Gold necklace with Pink Heart Topaz
  • RikkaKuma Pouch
i.candy contact lens(x1)
love the seller, Mayako, as always the nicest girl out there! Plus, I really can't beat her cheap prices :D
  • Kimchi Bambi in Blue
  • Kimchi Bambi in Violet
  • Kimchi Mio in Brown
  • i.fairy Moe Moe in Gray

I have my eye on the Nars highlighting blush in New Order. . . It's so tempting and I'm sure it would be much better than Candy Doll's highlighting blush (Although the packaging won't be as cute!)

:( Going on a shopping ban soon though...

No comments:

Post a Comment