Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Current obsessions.

Here is a list of things that I am currently lusting after. Sigh, if only you could have them all...

Makeup:

K-palette 24 hour waterproof eyeliner in Jet Black
Rohto Lychee eyedrops for Contact Lens
Dolly Wink eyelashes
Chanel Holiday Collection Palette of Lumiere Sculptee De Chanel

Circle lenses:

EOS Dollyeye in Gray
GEO Bambi in Mimi Almond

Clothes:
Anything on eBay...

I lust after products a lot >_<;; but I usually try to get the best deals before I go and hastily buy things. Anyways, these are just a bunch of products that I'm just waiting to get my hands on. I love lusting and waiting for products, don't you?

Anyways, here are the packages that I'm currently waiting for:
Sasa (x2)
  • Dolly wink eyelash#3
  • Dolly wink eyelash #6
  • Dolly wink eyelash case
  • Dariya glitter pencil eyeliner
  • Dolly wink eyeshadow in Gray Pink
  • Dolly wink pencil eyeliner in Black
fobbybarbie (x1)
  • i.fairy Kirei lens in Gray
  • i.fairy Keizen lens in Blue
icandycontactlens (x1)
  • i.fairy Dolly+ in Brown
  • i.fairy Dolly+ in Gray
  • i.fairy Aki in Blue
  • i.fairy Super Crystal in Violet
kiwiberry1 (x)
  • EOS Max Candy Doll Pink
  • EOS Max Nudy Grey
  • EOS Max Sherbet Pink
  • EOS Sky
  • EOS Flower Brown
  • GnG Puffy 3 Tone Violet
ebayer (x2)
  • Snidel dress (SFOA11226)
  • Deicy dress
Yes, I am addicted to online shopping >_<...kya...hope my packages come soon! Am going to also take advantage of the sales at icandycontactlens (~15 for one pair shipped!)...Lol, after this I won't buy anymore lens for at least two years...

No comments:

Post a Comment