Monday, July 25, 2011

Packages!

Okay, so over half of my orders came in. Surprisingly, Kiwiberry1's package came in today, which means it took less than two weeks to come (unlike my last package from them, which has disappeared to never-never-land).

Soaking the EOS G307 in Sky Blue right now! Will make review soon!

I noticed today that I've been ordering packages like crazy. T_T Today, I was looking at all the lenses that I have and I was like...bleh, I must have like 30 pairs by now!

More I.candy Contact Lens orders (x2)!
-Kimchi Bambi in Blue
-Kimchi Bambi in Violet
-Kimchi Mio in Brown
-i.Fairy Moe Moe in Gray

-i.Fairy Cherry Gold
-i.Fairy Super Crystal in Blue
-i.Fairy Sakura

Oh! And the boyfriend has ordered EOS Dollyeye in Gray for me, too!

Can't wait for my i.Fairy hauls to come in, I'm really looking forward to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment