Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dolly Wink Cream Eyeshadow in Gold

Here is my Dolly Wink eyeshadow that I bought recently while on a trip to New York. This one drugstore was having a 15% off sale, so the price was definitely comparable to buying online (~14USD) or in online stores. I should have picked up the silver one, but gold highlighters tend to make my skin brighten that much more (which is strange, because normally I'm cool-toned!)

I am a sucker for anything from Tsubasa-san and I'm always searching for the next HG highlighter or cream eyeshadow.

Picture of it when it's opened

Look at the cute decorations on the top! So gyaru, don't you think?

Hehe, I was too lazy to do a full face, so I only did eye makeup :P... will be reviewing the 24 hour Tattoo eyeliner soon!

While the application was super easy, it didn't have much of a staying power as say, my Jill Stuart Jelly eyeshadows nor my MAC paint pots.

I probably won't be buying this again, because my Jill Stuart jelly eyeshadow works so much better and it also provides this super nice cooling feeling! I only bought this because of the brand only (Why must girls be such suckers for good packaging?!). For me, it costs the same as Jill Stuart jelly eyeshadow, which has much more finely milled glitters and stays on longer. Sorry, Tsubasa-san!

Color: ♥♥♥♥
Staying Power: ♥♥♥
Price: ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment